Early Blooms

    Now that I finished off the winter with my other Blog article, Bald Eagles In The Winter, it is time to go in spring mode, and enjoy the warm weather, animals, beautiful flowers and plants that come out in this time of year. 

    I really love the way this photo turned out.  This is an early bloom because the new green grass is coming out. I enjoy looking at the little domes of grass. And also, it has a neat reflection of the sun in the water, which is right in the middle of the big dome.

     I took this photo of a bush with yellow flowers in my front yard. In the winter, the bush looks so sad and boring. But in the spring, it really comes to life. Just look at the fullness of yellow in this image. As little as those flowers can be, they sure look fantastic.
    I took this next photo in my neighbor's yard, actually. I like the effect that the Weeping Willow tree is creating as if it were falling onto the camera. The vibrant colors of green (the tree), blue (the sky), and white (the clouds) make this image a beauty.

    I chose the next image because the little yellow, newly born flowers look so nice. Also, they are yellow on a green background, and having that color pop is always good in a photo.

    I took this photo of the blooming branches in my yard as well. I can almost imagine climbing that branch when I look at this photo. It seems like the branch is forever going up with its flowers. I hope the leaves will soon start coming out as well. 

    Imagine what a tiny flower this is (barely bigger than my finger nail), but having such a big effect. I used my macro extension tube for this photo, since my lens could not get this close to it and still focus. I like how there are so many different colors, especially on the flower.

    But wait, there is more. I hope you didn't think that this was it. Spring is just starting. The leaves on trees haven't come out yet. I look forward to more adventures and spring photos to come. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts