Beautiful Fall Colors

     Now that October has ended, I have decided to share with you some amazing fall color photos I took. I have seen a lot of people sharing their spectacular photos, and I thought it was time for me to step up my game.


Starting off with this photo. I love the bright orange leaf colors. I also enjoy how the dark corners are coming together and kind of telling the viewer to look at the leaves.


I got inspired to take this photo by looking at an email from Canon. I saw a heart carved out form a leaf and I thought it was a genius idea. Well, I did the same.                                                                                                              
This photo took place when I was walking in one of my favorite parks. I noticed the nice mix of colors from the leaves,and thought it would make for a nice shot. I like how the wooden floor entry is guiding the viewer in a land of paradise.

I took this shot in another of my favorite parks. Me and my dad were driving in the park, when I spotted this beautiful photo opportunity. I love how the road is going uphill, and seems to end right in the colorful trees.
With this photo, the sun was shining behind the leaf, making it look almost transparent. And because of the sun, I was able to get some nice blue lens glare rings, which make the photo even more interesting.

The symmetry of this photo is really astonishing. The red trees behind the pine tree make the photo really stand out, and the contrast is amazing.



    After November, I plan to take Winter photos, with some real, white snow. And when I do, I'll be using my new camera!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts