A Visit To The City Of (Cape May part 2 of 3)

In my last article, I explained the fun of the wilderness. Now I will share the beautifulness of the city. So on with the story!

I finished my visit in the vast wilderness, and hopped in the car. My dad started driving. The city is right in the center, but we do not know how to get there. I assume it is pretty small, for the whole peninsula is not as big.

After some looking at signs, and making u-turns, we finally arrived to the city. I changed my lens to the compact 24-240mm one. I looked around. The city looked magical. There were ice cream, chocolate, and sweet shops. Sadly they were all closed.

There was a basket of flowers, with American flags in it. I think those were for Memorial Day. 


Speaking of baskets, a nest of flowers was on a light pole. I tried smelling them, but they were too far away. 



See what I mean by a magical city?! Everything you want. I loved the beautiful benches they have there. Sadly, though, I couldn't sit on them, as not to get Covid-19. 

Next to me sits a wonderful clock. It says, "Cape May Rotary". Such wonderful objects. 






It looks like these guys are still celebrating Christmas, for the trees still had lights around them. 


A beautiful water fountain sits right in front of me. It does not have any water running. 

Alas, the lighthouse was closed. But it is a unique sight indeed. 



Well, this was a splendid day. I really hope to have more like it. I will definitely got to Cape May again!

Comments

Popular Posts