A Little Yard Baby

After finishing my shower, I jumped in my bed, and started doing my homework. As I looked to my right, my aunt came rushing in, and almost fell. She signals me to come quickly. Out on the yard we went, and she pointed to a little brown spot on the grass. I saw it, a Bambi!



I jumped to the other room, and took out my camera. Slowly, as not to disturb the sleeping baby, I opened the door and hid behind a tree. "Get ready!", I tell myself. I turned my camera on, and into the field I went. The Bambi was still sleeping, so I walked like a ninja.


Closer and closer I got. I was so close, that I could almost touch it. Oh, wait. An idea came to mind. How about I do touch it? I took out my phone, and put my hand on the little thing's furry back. I took some photos before it woke up.





The Bambi looked at me, with it's tiny blue eyes, and got up. I held up my big camera, and snapped some photos of it.




I was just about home, when I saw the mother, or the father. Whatever it was, it was very angry, and I was scared. It sniffed one big sniff, and came charging towards me. I quickly opened the door, and ran for my life inside the house. That was one furious parent, and I really hope she or he will never have to deal with me again. And by the way, Bambi now sleeps in our yard every morning!

Comments

Popular Posts