A Beavering Visit



Ooh, I wonder what those animals are. Hawks, deer? No. The worst animals on the planet. HUMANS! I think I need to swim away. Out I go, as fast as I can.


Wait, what is that one of them is carrying? A black log? Must be voodoo magic. And what's that noise coming out of it. Snap, Snap, it goes. I almost bumped my head... a log. I must go under it.



Why are those creatures still following me? I don't know. What I do know is that I'm very hungry. Next to me hangs a delicious vine. Looks like my luck is turning out good. I grab a bite with my big yellow, wood munching teeth.



Well, it looks like those creatures are STILL following me, so I must take a nap. Tail out, paws in front, and a leaf in my mouth. That weird log is still making a noise. Urgh, I can't sleep, Well, on with my journey. It looks like the creatures have gone, so I will continue for a while.


As you can see, today I had a guest writer. Thank you, Mr. Beaver!

Comments

Popular Posts